1. Go-To Rifle – This is the gun you use to defend your home in a grid-down situation.
2. Long-Range – If you live in an area with wide open spaces, a gun with long-range is the way to go.
3. Shotgun – This gun is limited in range and round capacity, but is a very effective tool for home defense.
4. Handgun – This personal defense tool is a necessary gun for your arsenal.
5. 22 Rimfire – This compact, easy-to-use rifle has cheap ammo and is a great option to round out your arsenal.
Want more survival tips and training each month?
Become a Survival Dispatch Insider…you can try it out for 14-days for FREE.
Click the link below to sign up for your free trial membership: