Did you know that NatureHike makes a Vestibule Add-on for the popular Mongar 2 tent?
Did you know that the company completely mismarkets the product and it’s far less useable than what they claim.
This is the the first look at the NatureHike Mongar Vestibule.
Merch Store :
Want to support TOGR, buy a shirt, hoodie, hat, etc.
Merch Store : https://the-outdoor-gear-review.myspreadshop.com/
NatureHike Mongar Tent : https://amzn.to/3N3ac8o
Vestibule Link : https://www.naturehike.com/products/naturehike-monger-vestibule-20d-nylon-nh17t007-z
Agenda Free :
The channel remains as it always was, 100% Agenda Free with no sponsored videos. no product placement and no paid reviews.
I purchased this with my own money and I’m providing my REAL opinion.
If you purchase this product using the link above and you will be supporting this Agenda Free Channel.
Additional Links :
Camera Gear :
– Sony A7IV : https://amzn.to/3vWtLHR
– Sony 20mm 1.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/3AcFq80
– Sony 35mm 1.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/3BFs8iZ
– SIRUI Carbon Fiber Travel 5C Tripod : https://amzn.to/3BEahZX
– Batteries : https://amzn.to/3geFtG5
– Rode VideoMic Pro Plus Mic : https://amzn.to/3iZMqMO
– Fjällräven Vidda Pro Ventilated Pants : https://amzn.to/3ytuwYw
– Old Navy Shirt : oldnavy.com
– Vasque Juxt Multi-Sport Shoes : https://amzn.to/3DbNTK9
– Darn Tough Socks : https://amzn.to/3mx20A5
– Arcteryx Conveyor Belt : https://amzn.to/3QSnzsi
– Helikon-Tex Windrunner Windshirt : https://amzn.to/3CaTJdE
– Smartwool Merino Wool Hat : https://amzn.to/3feJv0Y
– IO Merino Wool Mask : No Longer Available
– Knit Gloves Base :
– Permethrin for Clothing and Gear : https://amzn.to/37V3FvQ
– Kershaw Cryo II Folding Knife : https://amzn.to/2Sej6aD
– Garmin Instinct Solar GPS Watch : https://amzn.to/3GvkPMC
– Oakley Sunglasses : https://amzn.to/2WcOGYm
Naturehike Mongar 2P Vestibule Add-On – First Look
What it is : When it comes to budget friendly tents, the Mongar 2 from NH is one that I often recommend. It’s a good quality shelter, the weight isn’t bad considering the size and the price is fair with it being easily found for around $120.
Check out my review of the Mongar 2 if you haven’t seen it already.
The focus of this video is an add-on for the Mongar; a vestibule add-on; this is a product that I have received a lot of questions about and that is why I am here today.
Link : https://www.naturehike.com/products/naturehike-monger-vestibule-20d-nylon-nh17t007-z
Materials : 20D Nylon
Waterproof rating : Not sure, the company doesn’t state this information. If it matches the Nylon version of tent, it would be 4000mm but I don’t know if it does.
Kit : 1.7lbs
Tent Total : 6lbs
Color : Gray
Price : $80 at the time of filming and is available only at the NatureHike Web Site.
Rain testing is coming up soon.
100% Agenda Free :
This channel is Agenda Free and is fully supported by the viewers.
Support TOGR through Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Support TOGR through YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpmbA7yNOl7aTj_ffkaWWag/join
Web Site : http://www.theoutdoorgearreview.com
Come Join Us on Facebook, Twitter Instagram :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Outdoor-Gear-Review/281509538652229
Twitter : https://twitter.com/OutdoorGearRev
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/theoutdoorgearreview/
Vero : https://vero.co/theoutdoorgearreview