Prepping: 101 for beginners! There are so many things when it comes to the concept of prepping. There is a lot of things to put your time, money and energy into. The top prioeity is putting your investment and time into other people. A prepper community!
There’s other areas that are important. Outside of forming a prepper community what do I consider to be the top 5 prepping priorities?
1) Fresh Water. Do you have a reliable source? Multiple sources? Ways to purify if needed?
2) Food. Do you have long term food storage? Can you produce, gather food from the landscape around you?
3) Fitness. Are you healthy? Have you been putting off that visit to the dentist? Are you 20 pounds or more overweight? Do something about it!
4) Faith. Do you put your faith in God? Do you rely totally upon yourself or the people around you or do you have the strength and confidence that only God can provide?
5) Friends. Do you surround yourself with trustworthy, reliable, hardworking individuals that you can count on when the chips are down?
#preppingpriorities #urbansurvival #shtfsurvival #trusttribe
Get the SD weekly Situation Report
‼️Please check your spam folder if you’re subscribed to our SITREP
Survival Dispatch Store
Survival Dispatch Website
All SD Links In One Place
Do you want your product(s) reviewed, or would you like to be a guest on our channel?
DISCLAIMER: The materials published on Survival Dispatch’s YouTube channel, Rumble Channel, social media accounts, and website (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video or podcast are the opinions of the individual author(s) and are for educational and documentary purposes only.
Please note, we have affiliate partnerships with some brands mentioned on our YouTube channel and Rumble and we may get a small portion of the revenue when you purchase an item using the links provided.
FAIR USE: In the rare instance that we include someone else’s footage it is covered under Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with the intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech.
IMPORTANT: All firearms footage is produced in a safe environment by highly trained professionals with decades of experience. These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in our videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. Do not attempt to replicate the actions featured in our videos without the proper training, licensing, and medical professionals present.
We are not attempting to sell you firearms featured in our videos. We are not instructing our viewers on how to modify firearms, accessories, or otherwise change their basic legal function. All firearms and accessories are legal products commonly available in retail stores across the United States. Our videos are for entertainment purposes only. We are not an FFL and DO NOT sell or deal in firearms. Such practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. We DO NOT sell firearms, parts, or magazines.
© 2023 Survival Dispatcho